Week 8
Our precious lil one is the size of a kidney bean; 5/8 an inch long! Seems so~o small, yet so~o big at the same time!
I feel so very blessed to have a job with the flexibility of working from home. Today is Monday and this Wednesday will be our 8 week mark and I was just way too tired to make it to the office today, so I worked remotely. It is so nice to just roll out of bed and set up camp in the living room in my lounge clothes! It is a bit more lonely to not be in the office, but I think I'll survive ~ that's what google chat & cell phones are for, right?!
Exciting thing this week is we signed the little tike up for the DISNEY CLUB :) He/She will be set with all the classics by the time they are old enough to watch them!