Week 23
I just have to share this special news with you all :)
When we first found out we were prego that first week I had been in Carmel with my Grandma, Mom & Sis on our annual girls trip away...well, Jess wrote a song on his guitar for the baby. He didn't want to play it until "HE" got to feel the baby move, well the day finally came on Thursday, January 24th that HE GOT TO FEEL IT KICK!!! So needless to say the song came out and it just brought tears to my eyes. It wasn't just a song, it was a memory of how we found out and his dreams of us raising our lil one and his hopes of being a wonderful daddy. It was priceless and is going to be framed & hung in the nursery. As soon as I get permission I will post it on here to share with you as well. I LOVE YOU SWEETIE!!!