3.09.2008

BABY'S ROOM!


Well, the time has finally come where the baby's room is all painted! My wonderful husband, who is not only working 60 hours or so a week now, but on top of that is studying for part II of his CPA exam scheduled for early May. He is such an amazing guy and I'm so blessed to call him not only my husband, but my very best friend. I was reminiscing this afternoon on how he never questioned how I wanted the nursery decorated ~ of course we decided together on the colors/theme, but he never complained about all the work I had in store for him to make my dream come true! When we found out we were pregnant and how my brain immediately focused on "how are we going to decorate the baby's room" and I instantly starting planning. We decided we wanted to go with an Ocean themed room, as we don't want to find out the sex of the baby we thought it would be a fun theme for either gender. I'm just so thankful for this amazing man, and soon to be amazing DADDY! Enjoy the pics of the adorable nursery ~ the chair rail is scheduled to be worked on next week.