We love you Mom!
We are now 34 weeks along. My Mom has been here with us for the past several days to help Jesse & I clean, cook and just be "Mom". It was soooo wonderful having her here and we soooo enjoyed our time with her! One thing I really want to have done before the lil one arrives is to get all of our photos into albums - some of which I want to scrap book, others can just go in an album. She arrived at our house with TONS of scrap booking stuff all ready to help me accomplish this task! We got our Kauai album done and it is so adorable. She also arrived with tons of clothes for mommy-to-be :)
We had a great time just relaxing, enjoying the beautiful sunshine. Jesse & her enjoyed happy hour while I sipped my 'juice cocktail' :) She'll be up to help again once the babe arrives, and I know we are going to very much appreciate her assistance! Thanks Mom for all you do!...I also thank my Dad as I know he would have loved to have been here, but was busy holding down the fort :) You guys are the best!