4.02.2008

Week 32...
I am slowly learning how to adjust to my 'new life' as a stay-at-home wife/mommy. I must say as I woke up this morning I realized just how nice it is to be able to relax, read, lay in the sun and just enjoy life without the craziness of juggling work and keeping the house maintained. Although I'm still needing to keep my feet up as much as possible, it is just nice to be at home. I've had tons of visitors ~ which of course is super fun and makes it nice to be able to enjoy a leisurely day with them. We are still preparing for the lil one: Jesse has almost finished the bassinet and changing table and then the dresser will be the next big project. It needs to be completely stripped and re-painted.

Baby & I are doing much better ~ the contractions are far & few between now. Sleeping at night is still an adventure, but I think that's a given at this point!