8.09.2008

Mama & Braden's first date!
Braden's excited to get dressed up & head to the concert in the park!

come on Mama, I'm ready to go!!

sweet friends ~ the BlakesMs. Bri with our chubby lil guy
Daddy went to hit a round of golf with the guys ~ Mommy & Braden hit the park for a concert in the park. We met up with friends and had a great time! I even dressed him up for the special occasion! That is something I just LOVE about our county is the family oriented events ~ there really isn't anything quite like it.
Braden did pretty good for the most part, but of course was hungry!

Miss Kyla came for a lil visit (again, these play dates are really for the mommies!). The kiddos were pretty cute to watch interact, I really believe they hear each other & communicate by their 'coo's'! It's precious!

Tyler comes to play!future surf dudes...holding hands :)
...well, as much as any 2 & 3 months old can actually play :) My dear friend Mary Ann came up this past Thursday with her lil man for a play date! It was so great to see her & Tyler. Braden & Tyler really aren't that far off on size ~ Tyler is only about 1 pound heavier than Braden! He is such a beautiful baby and it's so fun seeing these boys grow up together. I LOVE the pic above because it looks like 2 surfers that just finished a session! Can't you just totally picture that :) Too cute! We enjoyed a great lunch together & then we hit the pool ~ Tyler just LOVES the water. I didn't take Braden in the pool, but we look forward to taking him into Grandma & Grandpa's this weekend!