Today, in honor of lil pumpkin, we had a fun "pool day" with all our buddies. It was super fun, although Braden fell asleep only about an hour after they all arrived. He was a champ in the water, this was his first time in our pool and he did WONDERFUL! I am glad that we tried it out first at my parents house though ~ made us both a little more comfortable knowing how he would respond to the water. From here on out Braden & I will be LIVING at the pool!! Everything else is going great, we are just stoked for Jesse's CPA exams to finally be behind us ~ we can actually FINALLY see the light at the end of that long tunnel. I don't think anyone understands how difficult it is to work 40+ hours a week, have a newborn and have to study all the time! He's amazing and we are going to PARTY when this is all behind us!