8.24.2008

Time for a Beach Day!

Miss Ella
Auntie Cherie
Uncle Rich
Silly Uncle Timmy!

We had a wonderful time at the beach today with the gang! It was sooooo much fun and a very much needed get together, as we hadn't seen each other in a few weeks. I missed my buddies! These friends are family to us and we are so thankful for them! It was pretty cold, but we still had a great time. Braden was a little out of sorts as he didn't get his regular 2.5-3 hour nap, plus his poor little face would get cold, so I just kept him under a blanket to help keep him warm. Jess had a great time surfing with the guys and getting to be out in the water. Poor guy as soon as we got home "reality" sunk in...back to the books for his next portion of the CPA Exam, ugh! We CANNOT wait until these tests are behind us. He's a champ at juggling everything!

Oh, and I just have to brag...I was beat by the time we got home from the beach ~ it's a lot of work to take a lil one to the beach! And then all the energy that goes into making sure your sweetie is nice & warm, fed, gets to rest if tired, etc...I was beat! I whipped up a very simple din-din when we got home and then sat on the recliner with the lil man and fed him to sleep ~ both of us were OUT by 7pm!! My hubby not only studied, mowed our backyard he did the dishes, cleaned up the kitchen, started the dishwasher and prepped/programed our morning coffee for me so that I didn't have to worry about anything! I HATE it when my kitchen is a mess and I honestly cannot go to bed without it being clean...so he took care of that so I didn't have to and so that I could rest! Thanks my LOVE!