Happy 3 Months Pumpkin!
September 4, 2008
This past month has been ridiculously busy, but so much fun! Braden has been quite the traveler as we were down in LA 2 separate times this past month. He seems to get on his schedule eventually and we just keep everything super low key so he isn't over-done. He has pretty much met everyone by now! This past week we were down in LA as Jesse had his 3rd CPA Exam (only 1 more to go!)...we will know results shortly. I know he passed! It is so nice to finally see the light a little brighter at the end of that LLLLOOOONNNNGGG tunnel! He works so hard for us and I'm forever grateful as I get to be home with our lil man. While down south Braden got to meet the remainder of Jesse's extended family, my best girlfriends from childhood and close family friends of my family. It was absolutely wonderful and Braden was quite the champ to be such a trooper. It went way too quickly, but that seems to always be the case.
3 Month Appt: Braden is now 15 pounds & 2 ounces!
...yes, he doesn't miss a meal nor does he miss his SNACKS!
Milestones of Braden:
He ROLLED OVER ALL ON HIS OWN TODAY!!!! He had rolled over a few times prior, but I'm pretty sure those were just flukes, but today was no fluke ~ I watched the ENTIRE thing & he did it!!! Video footage will be on blog shortly! He now reaches for toys & he tries to sit up. He's still a champ at sleeping through the night, he obviously eats all the time, he smiles at Kona & Sawyer now which is adorable! He is beginning to get a distinct giggle. He gets along with everyone and he is quite the talker!
Enjoy the video ~ sorry it's sooooo long! Turn those speakers on!
September 4, 2008
This past month has been ridiculously busy, but so much fun! Braden has been quite the traveler as we were down in LA 2 separate times this past month. He seems to get on his schedule eventually and we just keep everything super low key so he isn't over-done. He has pretty much met everyone by now! This past week we were down in LA as Jesse had his 3rd CPA Exam (only 1 more to go!)...we will know results shortly. I know he passed! It is so nice to finally see the light a little brighter at the end of that LLLLOOOONNNNGGG tunnel! He works so hard for us and I'm forever grateful as I get to be home with our lil man. While down south Braden got to meet the remainder of Jesse's extended family, my best girlfriends from childhood and close family friends of my family. It was absolutely wonderful and Braden was quite the champ to be such a trooper. It went way too quickly, but that seems to always be the case.
3 Month Appt: Braden is now 15 pounds & 2 ounces!
...yes, he doesn't miss a meal nor does he miss his SNACKS!
Milestones of Braden:
He ROLLED OVER ALL ON HIS OWN TODAY!!!! He had rolled over a few times prior, but I'm pretty sure those were just flukes, but today was no fluke ~ I watched the ENTIRE thing & he did it!!! Video footage will be on blog shortly! He now reaches for toys & he tries to sit up. He's still a champ at sleeping through the night, he obviously eats all the time, he smiles at Kona & Sawyer now which is adorable! He is beginning to get a distinct giggle. He gets along with everyone and he is quite the talker!
Enjoy the video ~ sorry it's sooooo long! Turn those speakers on!
