9.10.2008

take me out to the ball game...
I love this shot above ~ it looks like he's signaling "It's Outta There"!
this one looks like he hit a home run & he's so excited as he's rounding the bases!

Today, amidst my long time urge to purge some of the many clothes I just never wear in my closet/dresser/house, I got the lil one got dressed in his "ready to go see a Dodger game with Grandpa & Uncle Pat" outfit! I especially appreciate this adorable outfit as I grew up going to Dodger games. our family had season tickets and we were there all the time! it was so much fun and such a memorable family outting. I know my Dad & brother are super excited to carry on this tradition with our lil dude. he is 14 weeks old today and we are in disbelief at how much he's grown up. he has doubled his weight since leaving the hospital, his latest hobby is rolling over, he talks up a storm and he has the most adorable little giggle. we do silly things all the time (just wait until you're a parent, you wouldn't believe some of the things you end up doing to get your lil one going!) just to hear his to die for laugh! he's just so much fun!

we just love those eyes...
Da-da & his "caddy"
Mama & her boy