10.12.2008

friday festivities!
Braden & I had a great day full of fun in SLO this past Friday! we started the morning off with my good friend, Sarah, her daughter, Lucy, and their recent addition, Ezra. She truly is "supermom" and I admire her immensely. I look at her and I am in SHOCK at how she does it. I feel great because I feel like the routine for "our family" is under control now, but adding another one in the mix would really shake things up! She has more patience & love then I think I have ever seen. After leaving Sarah we met up with 2 of my very dear friends, Denise & Diane. I LOVE these gals! They are such a blast to hang out with and they are kind-of in a sense my therapist!! It sounds funny, but they are amazing God fearing woman whom I trust my life with. I can tell them anything and they don't judge me. I can share my heart and they tell me the truth. I love them. Braden loves them too as he was ALL SMILES & giggles for them! They are also known as Auntie Denise & Auntie Diane. We enjoyed a couple hours catching up and then "the man" and I were off to meet up with my dear friend, Becca & her boys, William & Logan in Avila.
Becca & her boys
This family is so special to Jesse & I. They were our 2nd married couple friends that we met in Santa Babara just after we got married...so we've known them for a long time now. We are trying to talk them into moving around the corner, but Rusty has a great engineering job (what he studied in College) where they're at ~ so we just need to figure out how to get him fired so they can come up :) Ha!
We enjoyed a fun picn
ic lunch with Becca and her boys and then the boys were off playing in the hay! Braden was just dying to get out there ~ poor thing can't crawl yet. I sat in the hay with him and we had a great time watching Will & Logan have a ball! We enjoyed a fun hay ride too. They have a neat petting zoo that I cannot wait to take him to once he's a little older. He did great and just LOVED seeing all the pumpkins, people, kids and animals! Thanks for such a fun day my dear! We just love you! xoxo

We ended the day at Daddy's office and got to catch up with his colleague's.

It truly is amazing how exhausting day trips are with an infant. There is so much energy that just goes into getting everything you "need" ready and then the day of your entire focus is on the babe making sure they are okay, they get adequate rest, etc. They are wonderful, but just exhausting. My eyelids have never been so heavy!