this is our life & it is the best!
it's amazing how your Saturday nights change once you get married, you are no longer in that "party" mode ~ you would rather be with your hubby eating an amazing dinner at your favorite restaurant that you would completely mess up if you tried to cook it (or maybe I should just speak for myself!)...then you enjoy a to die for dessert at your favorite dessert spot...as long as it consists of dark chocolate nobody gets hurt!...and then you may meet up with friends or just pick up a movie and snuggle at home and watch it together. then, when you add a little one into the picture your Saturday evening consists of this (see video) and it is truly the sweetest thing in the entire world and you wouldn't trade it for anything. you have your 2 loves right by your side and having the time of your life! enjoy this fun clip ~ sorry about Kona-roo, he loves to be part of the family - what can I say :) he even sings with me as I sing to Braden...I have just gotten used to it at this point, others find it odd I'm sure.