2.04.2009

Happy 8th Month Bday Baby Boy!

This month has been SO much fun! Braden is a true JOY to parent!!! He cracks Jesse & I up constantly with his silly noises and imitations he does of us...if we screech, he screech's...if we LAUGH he LAUGHS!!!...and so on and so forth. He LOVES to throw balls, I seriously think this boy is going to be a baseball star...I have never seen an infant with such an arm! My brother got him this adorable sport center and I kid you not that kid knows exactly what the basketball hoop was for before we had to show him! Impressive :) He has 2 teeth! He has been awesome while teething, we didn't even know he had them until we noticed by feeling his gums and discovered a lil something coming up!! After we realized he had them about a week later he had a few rough nights where he got up around 4am...but now he's back on track and is our little champ. He has somewhat enjoyed solids...he really likes squash, but doesn't care much for carrots; he will tolerate them, but not a huge fan. He would honestly just rather eat what we eat! He loves the beach like his Mama & Dada...and loves watching the surf with his Dada. He can finally enjoy the park! He has graduated to the bucket swings - yeah! He could sit in these all day, he just loves to swing! He has mastered "crawling" backwards and in circles, but hasn't moved forward yet. He does push ups and gets up on his toes and almost has the concept to move forward...it's actually really cute to watch. He gets frustrated and will just put his face in the carpet - it's really funny! If you say "rock" he rocks, whether he is sitting or laying down - he knows what "rock" means. He continues to LOVE "Wheels on the Bus" still, but has begun to prefer "Old Mc Donald"...and he gets the biggest kick out of "pat-a-cake" and "if you're happy & you know it"! He says "Hiii-yaaa" and waves (definitely NOT on demand!!) and he says, or better yet - he jibber jabbers "Daaaaa-daaaa". This past Sunday he said "Daaaddd", but we are pretty sure it was coincident. He does seem to know WHO Daaaa-daaaa is though. I know, I know, he isn't RRREEEAALLLYYYY talking, but he does say these words pretty darn well! :)

He is such a little blessing and I am just not sure how
we ever managed to live without this little boy! Happy 8 month sweetie, we love you!