3.12.2009

Domestic Goddess

I have yet to have a post with this title because I am quite the opposite of a Domestic Goddess :) But, finally today I feel like an accomplished Domestic Goddess!! While Braden took his nap I deep cleaned our entire house, which was VERY much needed. After learning about John Travolta's little boy (he suffered from seizures) research has shown links back to the toxic cleaners that they used in their home...so I now refuse to use any cleaners that have toxins in it near places that Braden has access to - and now that he is crawling everywhere and putting everything in his mouth that is pretty much every floor space in our house! So, I made my own cleaner today. Not only does this homemade cleaner work awesome, but it makes your house smell SO yummy!!

Here is the recipe:
1tsp soap (we have soft water, but if you don't use could probably use 2 tsp)
2 tsp lemon juice
hot water

Happy Cleaning!