A mommy friend shared this story from another blog, which as soon as I learn what the site is I will update so you can follow along if you care to do so. This story just breaks my heart; I cannot imagine what this family is going through.
I believe in the power of Prayer, please join me in prayer for this family.
Asking for Prayer
We had very devastating news this morning. My 30 year old cousin had a baby on Saturday and this morning around 2:30 AM she had a brain hemorrhage. She is in an unconscious state at this time. She has a 2 year old daughter and a 4 year old son besides the new baby. When I talked with her Mother they were taking her for a MRI to determine the location of the hemorrhage.
I know there are many of you who believe in the power of prayer and I would like to ask each of you to pray for Mel. We are praying for a miracle with complete recovery.
I am very, very close with Mel and her family. This morning my heart is breaking for them. If you have a friends or family that you can pass this onto, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much.
UPDATE::::
I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. I wish I had good news to report this morning, but I don't. The doctors give us no hope and said all that can be done for Mel (Smith)
is to pray for her.
The bleeding is at/in/around the brain stem and there is nothing they can do to relieve the bleeding/swelling in that area. It is entirely up to her body (and our Lord) now. He said the next 72 hours are critical.
I spent the day at the hospital yesterday with the family and my heart just breaks. I can't thank
you all enough for your prayers and for passing the needed prayer on to your prayer chains.
I will update this when I know any more information.
I believe in the power of Prayer, please join me in prayer for this family.
Asking for Prayer
We had very devastating news this morning. My 30 year old cousin had a baby on Saturday and this morning around 2:30 AM she had a brain hemorrhage. She is in an unconscious state at this time. She has a 2 year old daughter and a 4 year old son besides the new baby. When I talked with her Mother they were taking her for a MRI to determine the location of the hemorrhage.
I know there are many of you who believe in the power of prayer and I would like to ask each of you to pray for Mel. We are praying for a miracle with complete recovery.
I am very, very close with Mel and her family. This morning my heart is breaking for them. If you have a friends or family that you can pass this onto, we would greatly appreciate it. Thank you so very much.
UPDATE::::
I thank each and everyone of you for your prayers. I wish I had good news to report this morning, but I don't. The doctors give us no hope and said all that can be done for Mel (Smith)
is to pray for her.
The bleeding is at/in/around the brain stem and there is nothing they can do to relieve the bleeding/swelling in that area. It is entirely up to her body (and our Lord) now. He said the next 72 hours are critical.
I spent the day at the hospital yesterday with the family and my heart just breaks. I can't thank
you all enough for your prayers and for passing the needed prayer on to your prayer chains.
I will update this when I know any more information.