We have been dying to take the dude to the aquarium so I thought the best gift ever would be to buy tickets and give them to Jess for Father's Day and make it a weekend getaway for our little fam...well, we have yet to be home for an entire weekend in about 6 weeks, so we were both craving some time to ourselves without any plans...so, I purchased tickets and we have a future "date" to take our lil guy to the aquarium. I've taken him to the pet store and he LOVES LOVES LOVES going!! He is fearless (which could be a bad thing!) when it comes to animals. I can't wait to see his face light up when he gets to see the lifesize aquarium!!!
The aquarium is also sentimental for both of us as we went there on our way out of town for our honeymoon and then Jess took me for my 26th birthday just days before we found out we were prego. Awww...the aquarium, it is going to be SO fun!
We had an awesome day just our lil fam...church was awesome, breakfast at our favorite spot in Shell Beach was superb, the beach was gorgeous, but chilly, relax' in the back was awesome and the little man had in tears of laughter at the dinner table...a day to remember...
Jess, you have tought our little guy so much (besides turning on/off lights, climbing stairs, etc!) and he and I are both so very blessed to have you as a hubby/da-da. We love you!