1.15.2010

my lil baker

our little guy L O V E S to bake with his Mama...yes, I am beyond guilty for baking way too much this holiday season (and always to be completely honest)...maybe that is why the pregnancy weight is SOOOO easy to gain?!! haha! along with the pumpkin breads, pound cakes, scones, etc we baked (from scratch) & frosted (from scratch) over 100 sugar cookies to give to friends for Christmas & I kid you not I was EXHAUSTED when it was all done!! I thought it would be something Braden & I could do together, but little did I realize that all an 18-month old would want to do is EAT ALL THE FROSTING & ALL THE TOPPINGS!!! DUH??!!! Thankfully I realized it would be smart to give him a few of the cookies with a few of the toppings & then see what he does...and the pictures speak volumes - enjoy :)