1.27.2010

our potty training kiddo!

so, I wasn't planning to start potting training him until either just before or just after the Tiny Tot arrives, but apparently our little dude had another idea :) for the past several months he's expressed a ton of interest in the potty - of course, because he wants to do what Mommy & Daddy do...well, this past Friday when he got out of bed he went straight to his bathroom & went straight to the toilet...he didn't pee (stage fright?!), but he was totally excited to use the potty! so, this past weekend we got him his own potty, which he thinks is pretty cool...oh and since he is the "potty training" kiddo for Prince Lionhearts wee-pod we will get the seat from them - since he is their little model after all :) haha! I'm just going to let him do his thing for now & then will do the "boot camp" that some of my girlfriends swear by in a few months. I'm so proud of him though & although it is VVVEEERRRYYY bittersweet for him to be growing up so quickly, I am so pleased with how bright he is! ...and yes, that would be dinner left over on his face :)