1.15.2010

snow much fun!!!

wow has it been busy lately!! for starters I cannot believe our little guy is 19 months already...I'm amazed we are now 29 weeks along with sweet Tiny Tot and unfortunately I cannot believe tax season is upon us once again. Tiny Tot had her/his check-up yesterday and she/he has turned its head down so we no longer have a breech baby! way to go Tiny Tot! I'm guessing that is all the movement mommy has been feeling these days :) AND apparently I just get huge when prego...I mean, no, I haven't at all tried to contain myself since I hate containing myself, but at the same time I figured being so active with Braden I just wouldn't pack it on like I did with him - well, I have gained the exact same amount to date as I did with him! good thing I have a mini-marathon lined up for the Fall to get this baby weight off ;/

it's only mid January & I can't believe how busy it's been, but great busy thankfully :) the flu has stayed away from us, Praise the Lord! Braden & I are enjoying all our one-on-one time before Tiny Tot's arrival - we keep a full schedule & it was nice to get back to routine after the holidays. this week our big outing with friends was a trip to Cambria to see the Elephant Seals...we did a hike with the kiddos & then watched an Elephant Seal GIVE BIRTH! it was incredible & goes to show how incredible our God is for His amazing creation. of course none of us gals had our cameras out because it was freezing cold & raining out! super bummer! Braden kept trying to say "baba" for baby when I was showing him the baby elephant seal.
I love watching my son play with his friends & interact with them - it is really the sweetest thing. I love watching them say "hi" & "buh-bye" to each other
...even if they do sound like a broken record at times!

new things with Braden:
he is amazing us more & more everyday...the past 2 weeks his vocabulary is picking up more where he is trying to say everything we say! it's incredible! he loves to read, loves his puzzles & loves to stack blocks (thanks Grandma & Grandpa!) & then hit them over!! the other night when we got in I was asking Jess what time it was & Braden looks at his left wrist & then looks up to me with a huge smile - I thought it was total coincidence so I asked again...then of course we did it for like 5 minutes because we thought it was hilarious! every morning when I get up I brush my hair & put lip gloss on...well, now so does my son - every morning, he has to have his hair brushed & lip gloss on!...am I teaching him bad habits??! he LOVES to take things apart & put them back together - for example, the TV remote :)...very fun for us when it gets lost!

new things with Tiny Tot:
at our last ultrasound you were a chunker already - which makes us very happy! you SUPER active, waking me up almost by the hour at night. at the appointment yesterday everything looked right on schedule & all is great! we love you sweet TT!

fun in the snow! LOVE our town!