tiny tot, we are anxiously awaiting your arrival!!! I really thought you were bound to make your big debut last week, but I was obviously wrong. your nursery is as ready as can be - and once we know if you are PINK or BLUE we will go to town decorating it for you! you have a big brother that is ever so excited to meet you! the house has been completely re-organized, every square inch cleaned (thanks to nesting!) and WE. ARE. READY. :)
people continue to ask me if I think you are a boy or girl and to be completely honest I haven't a clue!! your Da-Da thinks you are a girl...we shall see soon enough. either way we will be stoked to meet you - we are just praying for a healthy, chubby little tiny tot!
...if you look close you can see my belly button is popped out - pretty funny!
people continue to ask me if I think you are a boy or girl and to be completely honest I haven't a clue!! your Da-Da thinks you are a girl...we shall see soon enough. either way we will be stoked to meet you - we are just praying for a healthy, chubby little tiny tot!
...if you look close you can see my belly button is popped out - pretty funny!