every spring we venture out to see the wildflowers...we have an amazing spot just about an hour from our house and it is just the most relaxing afternoon ever to picnic, hike around and just RELAX! the first year we went was 2 years ago when we were prego with Braden...then last year we went when he was 10 months old...and this year @ 21 months old. last year he crawled around and this year he ran around, completely trips me out how fast they grow up! we always have a great time, especially having quality time just our lil fam. the night before we went this past weekend Jess asked if I was going to be OK on the drive out, since he remembered it being bumpy...I didn't remember that at all and was totally up for it...wow, was I tired by the time we even got there!! it is bumpy, but was TOTALLY WORTH IT! I included a few pics from last year to show how much Braden has grown up...crazy, crazy. and to think we will have 2 cruising around next year...wow, I'm one lucky gal!