..can I just say I am still in SHOCK that we have a baby girl!!
I am loving every minute! we even got 3 hours of shopping in the other day :)
I am loving every minute! we even got 3 hours of shopping in the other day :)
2month stats:
12lbs/5oz/23.5"tall
new things our little miss is doing:
cooo-ing up a storm!
smiles at everything!
tracks things when she looks at them
rolls from back to right side...this just blows me away - it seems WAY TOO EARLY for this next phase!
still loves to eat & sleep
life is good!
12lbs/5oz/23.5"tall
new things our little miss is doing:
cooo-ing up a storm!
smiles at everything!
tracks things when she looks at them
rolls from back to right side...this just blows me away - it seems WAY TOO EARLY for this next phase!
still loves to eat & sleep
life is good!
he adores her to pieces!...and she smiles at him all the time now!