1.03.2008





WEEK 19

What fun being prego is! It's amazing what your body does and all that you experience! It truly is a MIRACLE.

We had our 4th baby appt yesterday and our lil one was super active ~ our doctor even commented on how active the lil one is! No wonder we've been feeling him/her for over a month now! I've officially gained 13 pounds! WOW! I never thought it would be so easy to put on some pounds! He/she moves EVERYTIME now when music is on :) We have a bright lil one in there! I think the time is nearing where Jess will be able to feel this lil one too, I've been feeling it for over a month now and he so wants to feel this lil gem!! Above are some fun photos on New Year's at my parents. Check out that HUGE belly! 13 pounds extra full of LOVE. Jesse is excited to play the song he wrote for our lil one and is curious to see how the baby responds ~ hopefully it will go WILD! We have one proud soon to be daddy on our hands :) He's even been getting our bassinet and cradle ready for it's arrival. So sweet! It's really something to see your hubby fall for a little being that hasn't even been met yet.
We also did a tour at the hospital that we are 99.9% sure we have chosen to deliver at...we were quite impressed and they even have a hot tub for when I'm in labor. That's supposed to make it much more relaxing for 'the mommy to be' :) Jess even asked the nurse if it would be alright if he brought a beer to hang out there with me! Those men love their beer :), however he was joking.