8.12.2008

mommy brain, UGH!
so today Braden & I were out & about all around town running errands. sure enough, our last stop was Scolari's (our local market). I had taken him in his stroller (he was sound asleep in the car seat, so why wake the angel?) I placed a few of the items on top of the stroller and then I had thrown a few items in the basket below the stroller because I could no longer fit anything else on the top of the stroller shade (yes, paints quite a picture doesn't it?!). so sure enough I get to the check out aisle and had everything out - I couldn't carry it all to the car though so I had the bag boy help me out. he leaves, I then get Braden in the car (still sound asleep!) and my last step is to put the stroller away...I all of a sudden hear something fall out - and I think "that's odd, I have the diaper bag right here, what could it be?"...yep, I stole 2 ears of corn & a can of pickles! I was so embarrassed! next I think to myself "I can't go back in the store because that would mean I have to take Braden out again - get the stroller out one last time, and no it's just too much work, I'll just call when I get home." so, I get home and called as soon as I got in the door because I KNEW I would FORGET! (hence, the stealing!). I talk to the Manager and she just laughed & thanked me for calling & to just pay for it when I'm there next. ...yep, Mommy taught Braden how to shop lift if you can believe it! I sure couldn't believe it! I'm seriously missing some part of my brain these days & soon it is really going to get me into trouble! I can't keep using "mommy brain" as an excuse :) thanks for praying for me!