I thought this was cool, so I wanted to share.
When Jesse went to pick up our car from our mechanic yesterday our mechanic handed the bill to Jess to pay and had generously taken off an additional $100.00 ~ just because. He is awesome and what a blessing this was and totally not expected; he had already done more than enough. We have been going to him for several years and I HIGHLY recommend him...I always have thought they were great, but now I think they are even greater :)
If any of you locals need an awesome mechanic just shoot me an email and I'll get his info to you!
When Jesse went to pick up our car from our mechanic yesterday our mechanic handed the bill to Jess to pay and had generously taken off an additional $100.00 ~ just because. He is awesome and what a blessing this was and totally not expected; he had already done more than enough. We have been going to him for several years and I HIGHLY recommend him...I always have thought they were great, but now I think they are even greater :)
If any of you locals need an awesome mechanic just shoot me an email and I'll get his info to you!