11 Months...

This is a hard one for me to swallow. I am SO sad that my little baby is now 11 months old...he has grown up so fast and every day is doing something new. Over the weekend he picked up our laundry basket and starting walking with it. It is so bittersweet for me to see him growing up - yes, I love each passing phase, but it just goes by way too quickly...I suppose this has something to do with why I want 5 kids. I LOVE kids. I LOVE everything about them - they are truly the biggest blessing EVER!
We were at our best friends son, Tyler, 1st birthday over the weekend and these 2 just love each other. They are definitely going to be best buds - as one of the onlookers called them after watching them play all day together. It amazes me at where the time goes. It amazes me to watch all of us gals wait 9+ months for our lil ones to arrive and then BAM! they are 1 year old. We are very blessed to have such a great community that is like family to us.
We have begun the party planning already - and it is going to be a great celebration for our little man. He is such a doll and has so much fun with his friends. He loves kids more than anything and just loves to be around people.
The pics above is him modeling his "bagger vance" outfit from our online kids store that he is going to wear in my sister's 1920's themed wedding. How cute is he?!
Braden, I love you so much sweet boy.
We were at our best friends son, Tyler, 1st birthday over the weekend and these 2 just love each other. They are definitely going to be best buds - as one of the onlookers called them after watching them play all day together. It amazes me at where the time goes. It amazes me to watch all of us gals wait 9+ months for our lil ones to arrive and then BAM! they are 1 year old. We are very blessed to have such a great community that is like family to us.
We have begun the party planning already - and it is going to be a great celebration for our little man. He is such a doll and has so much fun with his friends. He loves kids more than anything and just loves to be around people.
The pics above is him modeling his "bagger vance" outfit from our online kids store that he is going to wear in my sister's 1920's themed wedding. How cute is he?!
Braden, I love you so much sweet boy.